Hotel Recommendations for 5 with transportation to/from the Airport

happymom2one

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am looking for a hotel close to MCO that will provide transportation for 5 in one room. I am just needing it for the night before our Disney vacation starts. We plan to get in take it easy the night before and then in the morning head to Disney the next day early. If they provided breakfast in the morning would be a huge plus but not needed.

Thanks!

We stayed at the Hilton garden inn and they were great! We had a late arrival and just called the hotel when we landed. The shuttle came to us in about 20 minutes. They don't provide breakfast free but do serve a nice breakfast in the lobby.

We stayed at the Hilton garden inn and they were great! We had a late arrival and just called the hotel when we landed. The shuttle came to us in about 20 minutes. They don't provide breakfast free but do serve a nice breakfast in the lobby.

I just looked and it said no rooms available. Were you a party of 5?

Family of 5 here - we are staying at Embassy Suites in Aug. We have a late flight coming in and an early flight going out so no point in staying on-site for either of those nights. Sorry but can't speak for the shuttle experience - yet.

I just looked and it said no rooms available. Were you a party of 5?

Not for that trip but we have traveled as a party of 5 before. IIRC we couldn't book online because you can't request a rollaway bed for the 5th person online - has to be done over the phone (it's something like a $10 charge per night)

We have not stayed at the Embassy Suites by the airport, but it does offer free shuttle and breakfast. We stayed at the one on I-drive and it was great. This hotel is our go-to in many cities since we have more than 4 people in our family. The breakfast is really good. Many hot and cold options. Have fun!

We have not stayed at the Embassy Suites by the airport, but it does offer free shuttle and breakfast. We stayed at the one on I-drive and it was great. This hotel is our go-to in many cities since we have more than 4 people in our family. The breakfast is really good. Many hot and cold options. Have fun!
thank you so much! this is what we are going to try.. I would have loved to stay at the airport but I don't think that is in the cards!

i just searched and it says no rooms available?? any tricks?
Have you checked more than one website? Sometimes I will see no rooms available if I check hotels.com, but then if I check the app for the particular hotel brand I am searching (Hilton, Marriott, etc), I will find something. Or vice versa. I think the key is the check them all out. Maybe start with TripAdvisor, but be sure to check the Hilton Honors app.

Have you checked more than one website? Sometimes I will see no rooms available if I check hotels.com, but then if I check the app for the particular hotel brand I am searching (Hilton, Marriott, etc), I will find something. Or vice versa. I think the key is the check them all out. Maybe start with TripAdvisor, but be sure to check the Hilton Honors app.
This, or call. Some websites are glitchy once you are trying to book a single room for more than 4 people, even if the room occupancy is more than 4.

I have not tried that. I will try that. Thanks on the tips!! 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!