Hotel recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamrock7

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm just starting to plan our Disneyland trip in February. I am trying to decide which hotel would be best for my group. There will be 4 adults (parents and grandparents) and 2 kids ages 8 and 4. I want to minimize the amount of walking to the park.

1.Is it best to get a hotel like the courtyard Anaheim or Howard Johnson since they are close, or go with a hotel a little further away and take the bus. Will the ART take you right to the gates? If it does, then it may be better to get a hotel right next to the bus stop.

2. My kids would love the water area at the courtyard and Howard Johnson but wondering if it's worth it since we are going in February. Will they even be able to go in the pool in February?

3. The hotels I am looking at the hojo, courtyard, and Homewood suites (because it has a kitchen area and free breakfast). Are there other other hotels we should consider? A view of the fireworks would be nice. Will any of these hotels have a view?

Thanks in advance for any info.

The Hotels you mention are not particularly close to the DLR entrance.
I suggest you look at the area and its hotels on Google Maps to get a better idea of walking distances.

Look at Park Vue Inn. Also, there are 2 Best Westerns across the street (by Park Vue Inn). All of those are about a 5 minute walk to the entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!