Hotel Royal Plaza vs Country Inn Calypso Cay

buzz&Jesse

Earning My Ears
We are making a trip in early August and I currently have reservations at the Hotel Royal Plaza in DD. I got a rate of $65 a night using the mousesavers code. We need two room so this rate is great. Lately I have been hearing so many great things about Country Inn at Calypso cay and was wondering which of these two hotels would be nicer to stay at. The rate for Country inn is almost the same. We will have a car to use and have three kids and a grandma going along. I want to stay at the nicer of the two hotels. Thanks!

I don't have experience with which one is nicer, but with Hotel Royal Plaza being a Downtown Disney hotel, you are on property and get to enjoy all the perks of that (though, with cutback,s the parks are getting less and less) Plus, you are walking distance from Downtown Disney.

Can I ask how you get $65 for August? I thought the mousesavers rate for that time period was $85?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter