Hotels with paid Late Check-out?

Princess351

Mouseketeer
I often stay at the Clarion Hotel for budget trips, and an option they have that I really like is a 'paid' late checkout. For $30, they'll let you stay in your room until 3:00pm on the day of check-out. I really like that option, as my flights home don't usually leave until early evening. I noticed while 'hotel browsing' that The Anaheim Hotel offers a pre-paid late check-out option as well, where you can actually just pay for it at the time time as your hotel booking. It got me thinking, and I wonder if there are other hotels nearby that offer this. ... Does anyone know of any?

Fairfield Inn has that option.

...and while you can not typically book in advance many hotels will have an unpublished "half day rate" if you ask and is based on availability on checkout day vs an extra hour or two they may grant just for asking for a late checkout.

The premium rooms at the Candy Cane I think automatically come with a later checkout.

Though to be upfront, I haven’t stayed there it’s always been sold out for my dates, however, maybe someone else can confirm that.

I've done this at the Tropicana. I can't remember the exact cost. I think it was $50 until 3 or 4? Not 100 percent sure on the details.

Fairfield Inn has that option.

...and while you can not typically book in advance many hotels will have an unpublished "half day rate" if you ask and is based on availability on checkout day vs an extra hour or two they may grant just for asking for a late checkout.
Thanks for this tip! I never thought to ask for a half day rate...maybe I can book a later flight if this is an option. I'll have to call the hotels I have booked to see.

This is awesome information! Thanks for all the responses. I really like the 'late checkout' option and this gives me other hotels to consider!

I *think* Ayers offers this, I'm "silver status" on hotels.com and it pops up as a perk if I book there.

A bit of a hike from the parks, though...but there is an ART shuttle stop across the street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!