Hotwire Promotional Code?

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
I AM THINKING OF USING HOTWIRE TO BOOK A ROOM THE NIGHT BEFORE OUR CRUISE IN CAPE CANAVERAL (DCL). THEY HAVE A RATE OF $50 (WON'T KNOW THE HOTEL TILL IT IS BOOKED), BUT WHEN YOU FILL OUT THE FORM, IT ASKS IF YOU HAVE A HOTWIRE PROMOTIONAL CODE. DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET IT? HOW MUCH ADDITIONAL SAVINGS?

ALSO, HAS ANYONE USED THEM? THANKS

I used Hotwire for the first time last weekend, for a room for tomorrow. I knew it was going to be the Wyndham because of the amenities listed, and since nothing worked on Priceline, and the cheapest rate I could find elsewhere was $65, I thought the $60 rate at a hotel I really like was good. We'll see what happens when I get there, since I have never used it before, I wonder if it is as safe as Priceline.

Don't forget to think about where the hotel is located since part of A1A is closed from Patrick Air Force Base, it's a long trip around it if you are put in the wrong location. I don't exactly know where it is cut off, but I'm sure you can do some research on it online. I just don't go up that way very often so I don't pay attention to it. And I bet you could find a better rate if you looked online for hotels in that area, because business is very bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter