• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hours for US and IOA

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Hi, does anybody know where I can go to get hours in June for US and IOA. Thanks, trying to set up my days and times. corvair

Do the June hours M-F ever get extended beyond what is currently posted - right now it says both IOA and US close at 7 p.m.? We haven't been to US since 1997 so not sure how things work there.

Bump I want to know too. I am going to Orlando in the middle of June and it should be crowded so if IOA dosent stay open any later than 8 pm I might not go this year. There usually isnt much of a crowd difference between June and July and I do not believe that the parks should be open 2 more hours in July. One hour maybe but not two. I hope Universal changes this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter