House Rental/Condo Rental in Neighborhood with Bus to Parks?

MissDaisyofTexas

DIS Veteran
Hi--we are planning to visit Disney World next year for a week. We are a family of 5, and I'm looking into a house or condo rental.

I'd love an off-site house or condo with its own private pool. My only hesitation is transportation to the parks. Since we are a larger family, we sometimes leave the parks at different times, and off-site is not conducive to that. I don't want to rent 2 cars.

Are there any house or condo neighborhoods that have Disney transportation? It doesn't have to be free. Do other families have this issue? Should we just stick with on-site, maybe rent a DVC condo?

Thanks.

For what a DVC condo cost you could easily rent 2 cars and stay off site. It all depends on your budget. My husband hates using Disney transport and prefers to have a car.

How often will you be split up? Maybe use an Uber/Lyft? I don't know of any housing communities that provide transportation, and if they do it'll be very sporadic.

Yes, rideshare for sure. Its so easy and affordable. We stay at Disney Springs and use it a lot after saving a lot of money staying off property.
Just find a place close to the Disney bubble.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter