• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Houston (IAH) to Orlando $133

stressedmom

Earning My Ears
Delta is offering $133 roundtrip from Houston to Orlando for dates all the way into next year.

This is a great price considering we flew last summer Houston to Orlando on northwest for $198 each!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

That's an excellent fare, IMO. Not what I'm finding from my neck of the woods, that's for sure. :rolleyes:

Couldn't find it either..is it gone already? Stressedmom when did you find this rate :)

If you are having trouble booking the fare on Delta's website go to www.travelocity.com It is still showing there - $119 + taxes and is good for every day from now until into January. No blackouts. Oh, make sure you check the box that says Flexible dates rather than putting in actual travel dates and it should bring up the calendars for each month and then go from there.

$203 is the cheapest listed and that's only on every other blue moon with 720 day layover:mad:

Kirk..it was apparently only good for a few hours yesterday and when my husband found it it was from HOU (Hobby) not IAH (Intercontinental). He tried to reach me and by the time he checked back it was gone...I guess we can just keep checking.

It's gone. :( I looked and checked and double checked. I would have driven from DFW to Houston for that flight and the lowest rate I got was $257

Airfare from DFW to Tampa via Continental is $165 right now. You need to travel Tues/Wed/Saturday, and transfer in Houston.

Hope this helps...

TxAg

*edited to say Tampa, not MCO*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter