How about an "unofficial" get together??

DISchick

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=magen
I don't know about the rest of you that couldn't make DIS CON, but WOW! I am "homesick"!;)
Horizonsfan and I will be making our annual pilgrimage this summer, June 1-14.
It may be early, but who's going then and are you up to organizing some officially unofficial, not really DIS Con, type of thing? Maybe "Son of DIS Con" or something........:p
Who's with me????

Jill

Teens are gonna try and head down together end of june after graduations and school gets out.
We wouldn't be there then though since I have the latest graduation and its june 14th....So we'll probably try and head down end of june or in july :)
With parents permission of course.

i didn't know about this norah lol.. i think i am going on my cruise right after graduation! We will see..

Jules & I will be there 6/4 - 6/19. We would definitely be interested!!!!

We will be in Vero Beach from 6/11 - 6/13.

Michele

How about DIS-CON Jr.:p

DIS CON Jr.!
O.K., you got it!
We will try to hook up!
Anyone else out there?????????????

Jill

Me and DH will be there sometime, but we don't know when yet. Depends on how his tests and stuff go. We are hoping for May or June. :D

Now that it's getting closer....
Who's up for a get together sometime June 1-13?

Any ideas for when and where?

DIS Con Jr. :p :p :p

Jill

Jill, I will be there until the 2nd and I would love to get together with anyone who is there then (I arrive on the 29th). You might want to post this on the DIS Meets Board as well to see if you can get more people to respond too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter