How About Some Introductions?

Hi! I'm Belle - no, my parents didn't name me after Princess Belle or Tinkerbell, it's just a fun coincidence. 😆 I'm currently enrolled at a community college in my small hometown in Texas, USA, and am (hopefully!) set to get my A.S. in Business Management by Summer 2021. My true passion lies within the history and science fields, but business is what my parents wanted me to go after, hence why I went after it. I'm carefully looking at Disney's College Program as something to do once I get my A.S. The only reason I'm not jumping on it is because of Covid-19, plus some chronic health problems I have.

I've been to Disney World multiple times, and hope to go there again in a few years! :lovestruc

Hi, I'm Heather. I'm 20 years old and am studying at Georgia State University.

I am a big lover of animals. I have 5 cats, 3 dogs, and a hamster!

My favorite Disney movies are Big Hero 6, Tangled, Mulan, Frozen, and the Emperor's New Groove.

Excited to meet everyone and hopefully will join in on discussions. (I can be shy :P)

Hey, I'm Braden. I'm currently at the Central Connecticut State University.

Aiming for a Management Information Systems bachelor's and I'm also minoring in tourism.

I've been going to the parks almost every year since 2006. Favorite things to do in any Disney park is to ride the Haunted Mansion and have a Dole Whip.

Looking for like-minded people, so hello to you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!