How are CM assigned if you bought resale, but had spoke to CM about AKV

MemphisTN

Earning My Ears
I had spoke to a CM a few times about purchasing either SSR or AKV, but we ended up buying a resale at BWV. BWV appealed more to us and we decided to give up the extra years.

Will the CM I spoke to before be my main contact now or will they reassign since I purchased resale? Not really a big deal either way, just curious

Our first contract was a resale. We were assigned the CM that we met when we first toured the DVC models the year prior.

After several other resale contracts we finally bought direct from DVC and our CM told us " yeah.....we won't talk about those other contracts you bought" ;)

We were assigned to a different guide when we bought resale, than the one had spoken to when discussing a direct buy from DVC 2 years ago.

We bought resale and received the same guide that we had been assigned one year prior when we initially received information on DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter