How are crowds on weekends?

duder92

Earning My Ears
Our trip is next week, and we currently have Universal/IoA penciled in for Saturday.

It seems the Disney parks are seeing a decent bump on weekends with AP slots being released. How is Universal and IoA?

We are planning to knock out both parks in one day, which we have done in the past w/Express Pass.

Thinking we may be able to hit all the highlights without dropping the extra cash on EP this year, but that depends on the crowds.

Any recent reports would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Read last week in other threads weekend they went had some crowds.

I’m sure that changes each week based on weather of how many are coming to the parks

I really haven't found consistency going either way for the weekend crowds. Even with that being said, the best time has consistently been in the morning before lunch time rolls around.

I definitely wouldn't worry about EP. Even with this weekend being busier than some others we have gone during, wait times were consistently low, even with Hagrid's. Every now and then you will see the times bump up to something like 50 minutes on (noticeably Minions and Hulk this past weekend), but those times normally drop back down if you just wait a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!