How are November ADR's going?

kniquy

DIS Veteran
We have a thanksgiving week trip planned so our ADR date is coming up at the end of this week. I am wondering if people are finding typical availability at 180d+ out or might they be limiting available ADRs due to possible limited dining capacity?

I made late October a month ago with 0 issues. Made an 8:35on for Ohana on October 24 with 0 issue last week.

I got all our Mid November ADRs without a problem. Granted, just two adults so it's almost always easy for us to find something we want. Of course, we'll see how different things are when we get there as many of our favorites are buffets. I did get both BoG lunch and Topolino's (both breakfast and dinner) without a problem on the days we wanted.

I made ADRs for early November. I did notice there weren't as many different time slots available as in the past but I still got all the reservations I wanted.

We made ADRs for late October and had no issues except tryong to get California Grill later on a Saturday night. Always difficult at best on day 1. Stalking, we were able to get exactly what I wanted.
The only one that doesn't seem to exist is Highway in the Sky. It stopped Oct 1. Hoping it will be extended.
Good luck.
If you can't get exactly what you want, keep trying.

I just made our ADR's for mid November this morning. I was able to get everything we wanted (2 people). My only concern is I made them hoping MVMCP is going to happen and hoping we get tickets for the day we planned for, or I may have to add an extra day of part tickets to our reservation. Other than Hoop Dee Do, we are trying a new place every night for dinner that neither of us have been too thanks to recommendations from this forum.

We couldn't find any ADR's after about 530 at the parks except for Epcot. Was trying to get a Yak and Yeti and there isn't even an option to check for after 5.

I’ve got the week before Thanksgiving and I couldn’t get a morning for garden grill for two. I’m going to keep trying but that and Homecoming have been hard.

I made our ADR's for our mid Nov trip yesterday. I had no problems getting everything I wanted for 6 people, but I did notice that there wasn't much to pick from for dinners after 6pm in the parks (except Epcot). I saw 1 or 2 for AK, but no fireworks parties, or F! dining packages.

Made our ADR's a few days ago for the week before Thanksgiving. We were able to get most of the ones we wanted. Like others have said, Epcot after 6:00 was no problem. Resorts and character meals were easy too. AK was difficult, we wanted to get Yak and Yeti but couldn't find anything after 4:30 and we wanted Sci Fi for dinner that week but forget about it lol. I think right now some restaurants are limited, but as time goes on I'm sure more reservations will open up

I got my garden grill! Thanks for the advice!!!

Any advice on getting a dinner at Ohana for November 14th? I couldn’t get one. 😭

I got my garden grill! Thanks for the advice!!!

Any advice on getting a dinner at Ohana for November 14th? I couldn’t get one. 😭
Use one of the reservation finders. I've had luck with them getting just about anything. People are constantly changing reservations and things open up all the time.

Touring Plans or Undercover Tourist have bots that will keep checking for the date/time you want a reservation. They'll notify you when it finds one so you can go make the reservation. I've had good luck with them to find last minute openings or hard to find times/places. You do have to be quick once it notifies you or someone else will grab it.

I'm making ADRs for mid November. I am not staying on property so I have to book each day separately. We are a party of 5 and I have been having trouble securing Tusker House for breakfast and Sci Fi for any time of the day!

I have had an awful experience. Most of my dinners in the parks are around 4:30 because I cannot get later times. I always stay on top of ADR's and usually get something around when I want 5:30-6:30. I got the restaurants I wanted but mainly for lunches or very early dinners.

I noticed several parks are not taking reservations after 530. I’m hoping it’s a glitch and more availability will open up.

Anyone feel free to correct me if there's been a change, but, I believe for all of November there has been no availability after 6:00pm at MK, HS, and AK. Something strange is going on that has yet to be revealed. I suspect it's more than a glitch because it's been going on several weeks. I've been watching it since I booked out ADRs for the 1st week in November, and nothing has changed since then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts