How busy are Saturday concerts and Seven Seas Festival?

Jamie Sinkula

Earning My Ears
I am coming to Orlando March 11-23 and have a 14 day pass through our Discovery Cove Package. I was originally planning to go to SeaWorld on Friday, but now see the Festival is going on during that time and wondering if it's going to be crazy busy because of the Festival?

Fridays do not usually seem to be real busy.

Saturday will be busy but it also depends on the concert. Some of the concerts really draw out the crowds while others make it seem busier but not greatly so. This year the concerts are later than they have been in the past, so not sure how that will affect crowds during the day.

If you want to avoid the crowd and do not care about the concert, definitely Friday is the day to go, although I am not sure what aspects of the festival will be happening, besides the food huts which were open.

If you don't care about the concerts, I would go on a Friday (all of the booths will be open then too)

Make sure to get a punch card and use it over multiple days of the Seafood Festival. Some of the food offerings are a great value with the larger punch card.

Check out the concert lineup. The concerts are at Bayside Stadium which is huge and rarely fills up.

Seaworld is rarely crazy busy like Disney and Universal, but arrive early to do rides on weekends and get to shows 1/2 hour early on weekends (Pets Ahoy fills up the fastest), the orca show rarely fills up).

Check out Busch Gardens on weekends for their Food and Wine Festival also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!