How can I check an AP rate myself?

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
I know I’ve read on here before but now I can’t find it. How can I check an AP rate myself? I have not purchased our APs but do plan to before we go later this year.

I am having a heck of a time even using the WDW website. It doesn’t work abou 90% of the time I’ve tried laptops, iPads, different browsers, cleaning my cache, etc. it’s a very poorly designed website. I don’t see a box to put any type of rate in even (the few times I actually got the page to work).

I appreciate all help.

If there's a way to check before you purchase (other than asking someone with an AP to check for you), I'm not aware of it...but maybe someone else is.

You can definitely check after you've purchased it but before you've activated it though...that's how I booked my AP rate for my April trip. You have to be logged in to see the rates, though...and make sure you can see your AP in MDE.

And yes, the website is..."difficult." The best tips I've read are to either use an Incognito browser on Google Chrome or to try Firefox. Most, but not all of the time, I can get the website to work when I do either of those things.

People are really nice here about checking for AP rates for people who don't have passes, BTW. If you have particular dates in mind, just start a thread asking for an AP rate check and at least one person typically will very quickly help you out. :)

I know I’ve read on here before but now I can’t find it. How can I check an AP rate myself? I have not purchased our APs but do plan to before we go later this year.

I am having a heck of a time even using the WDW website. It doesn’t work abou 90% of the time I’ve tried laptops, iPads, different browsers, cleaning my cache, etc. it’s a very poorly designed website. I don’t see a box to put any type of rate in even (the few times I actually got the page to work).

I appreciate all help.

If you don't have an AP, you can't view AP rates online. You can call to check rates/book an AP rate without having one, but you can't look at rates until you have a valid AP. If you buy an AP online but don't activate it until later, you should be able to register that certificate number and view rates. Hopefully someone will verify that or correct me if I'm wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter