how did you choose your username for the dis?

After they built the towers at the DLH, the original 2 story buildings were called, for a while, the Garden Rooms. Loved staying there soooo much. One of my favorite memories is sitting on my balcony across from the monorail station sipping my coffee from the Monorail Cafe and listening to the sounds of the CMs getting the station ready in the morning while DS and DH slept in. Loved the Garden Rooms so much when we heard they were going to be torn down, we made a special trip to DL just to stay in them one last night - didn't even go in the parkL

I love Toy Story 3 and was obsessed with it for a few years. But now I wish I had chosen something else. It's gotten a little old and stale over the years. I wish I had picked something from the haunted mansion.

Well, in 1974 a woman from New Jersey married a man from Pennsylvania, and she took his last name, a name that dated back to the family's roots in Germany in the 1600s. Six years later, the man and woman had a baby boy and wanted to give him a traditional name from the book of Genesis. 33 years later, that child signed up for an account on this site, using the first name his parents had given him and the last name they shared.

(tl;dr - it's just my name - which is what I use on just about any site I join)

This is my username for all sites except my bank. Not for security reasons but because my ex blocked it before I could get transferred to my new account. So now my bank user name has the word Donkey in it with our ex anniversary month and day. I was pretty mad. LOL

Proud grandmother to Eric, Amy, and Ryan...and this is their birth order! I am so grateful for this board, and everyone's tips since first trip with 8 month old Eric, almost 13 years ago, and all the family trips that have followed!

Mine's pretty easy. It's my first and middle name. Thus the reason I love my profile picture so much. Me and Joy. We kind of go together. :D And yes, I did tell Joy the my middle name was "Joy."

My first and middle name and the year I was born (wooo 90s babies!!:banana:) Not quite sure why I decided to use my name but yeah.

I had already used this username on a few other forums so it was good to use here too. It's Jaspers instead of only Jasper since the latter is often already taken. The inspiration for the name came from a video where there was a cat named Jasper.

I just watched Moana the other day, and How Far I'll Go has been stuck in my head ever since. I've also been studying Mandarin, so I used the romanized Chinese title of the song for my username.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!