how did you choose your username for the dis?

After my kid - Jaqualynn.
That is when I claim her as mine, now that she's a teenager.

My Jacqueline is 11 and about to start 6th grade. When she was a baby, I considered submitting movie reviews to a show on Reelz channel called The Movie Mob. My screen name would have been Jacsdaddy. I guess it never happened because I was staying at home with her and rarely got to go to movies. Oh well.

it is a line from the Adventurers Club. It's the fish that club icthyologist Otis T. Wren spent his lifetime trying to catch.

Puffkins were a small plush toy line from the late 90s-early 00s. They are scattered around the house and almost equal the number of mice we have.

(Mickey and Minnie are the mice)

I used my AIM screen name back in the day 😱 darn I might be getting old lol

I wanted something fun and was struggling to choose just one Disney reference. Decided I was overthinking it, and went playful and random.

Mine is actually an inside joke between my children and I. It came about while hosting a SW movie marathons. It is a reference to both Darth vadar and hello kitty. In order to be a functioning sith you have to be secure in your status with the dark side and no better way than to also embrace your love of kawaii.

I was married to a man in the navy when I joined (even though we’ve divorced 3 years ago) and I’m obsessed with the little mermaid and all things nautical so Anchored was it. I should change it one day.

I made this account last year, forgot about it, and when I tried again yesterday with a different username, got the alert.

I use it on some other sites. I'd like to use the other username more (Valhallape) because I love combined usernames (Valhalla + Vanellope, the latter is my favorite Disney character)

I work in transportation and logistics, and my name is Liz, so I combined the two and then changed the spelling at the end to appear hip and trendy. :D

That is amazing and I love it.

My DH created an email for me right after our 4th daughter was born. It was some form of 4girlmom. Anyway maybe I saw something with prince or princess in it but I named it after our 4 girls IN 2005.
They were 5,7,12,14.
Now 19,22,26&28!!! 😢
But I’m still Mom24princesses.

I've always wanted to be a princess (cliche, I know lol) and about 2 years ago I met my boyfriend, who is just as obsessed with Disney as I am. We've been dating for a year and a half and for our one year anniversary, he took me to Disney World and it was so romantic! :love: Well, we have a trip reserved for December 31st 2020 to spend New Year's Eve in Disney and he's hinted that he may propose during that trip! 😍 We've already talked about getting married and have agreed that we are definitely having a Disney wedding! So ... we are creating our own little fairytale in progress ♥

I made the account to ask a Duffy related question, Tippyblue is my fav but am not trying to impersonate or anything lol maybe one day a Tippyred will really exist, could be his sister or something, who knows

My last name use to be Campbell and since I was 5 years old it was always Campbell’s Soup so it stuck

My first trip to Disney as an adult was for the RunDisney marathon and I fell in love with Disney all over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!