how did you choose your username for the dis?

I don’t know if I answered this back when the thread actually started, but here’s my answer again if I did:
I’m crazy about Walt Disney World. Simple as that. :goodvibes

Because Walt owned a 1926 Moon Roadster, supposedly he sold it to fund Steamboat Willie.
Kind of obscure reference, I guess, but we are into old cars so for us it makes sense.

It’s been my email for the longest time, everyone in my family has a Disney themed email address. My parents take a picture of me on Mad Tea Party every time we go to WDW or Disneyland, and that’s where I got the name :)

I use mine for several sites. It is a reference to a place in the Caribbean where I used to own a place (and also tequila).

Mine is pretty straightforward. :)

I just had to shorten it a bit, I think, or maybe I just thought shorter would be easier to type. I recall I had to try a few variations.

I wanted cruisemom, because I'm a mom and I typically love to cruise but joined this board to plan my daughter's first theme park vacation (my first as an adult, same for my husband, we're definitely going to have a good time, but would never choose to visit WDW if we were childless). It was taken, so I just stuck a 3 at the front because there are 3 of us.

I wanted cruisemom, because I'm a mom and I typically love to cruise but joined this board to plan my daughter's first theme park vacation (my first as an adult, same for my husband, we're definitely going to have a good time, but would never choose to visit WDW if we were childless). It was taken, so I just stuck a 3 at the front because there are 3 of us.

Never say never...as the saying goes! Many have gone to WDW thinking it would be their only visit. :)

Some friends just came back from what they thought would likely be their only visit, and they had more fun than they expected. I don't think they'll return in the next year, but they are already talking about ways to improve their next visit.

[Mind, I also know folks who only went once, or very rarely.]

I picked this one because my Favorite character is Goofy and I sometimes do act a little Goofy.
I don't suppose you're also a fan of that 70's cartoon series Battle of the Planets? There was a robot named 7-Zark-7 who had a pet robot dog named 1-Rover-1.
Just wondering.

My first name is Alan and I was born in 1968. Put a lot of thought into that one :rolleyes:

Is there a thread yet asking us why we chose our profile pics? I bet that would be fun to read.

Is there a thread yet asking us why we chose our profile pics? I bet that would be fun to read.

I think there may have been at one time, but I can't find it in the search. (When I try "avatar" I get stuff about the ride, and when I try "profile pic" I get technical questions about how to add or change it.) - You should start one!

I actually get confused when people change them, because I tend to recognize the photos before I learn the names.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!