how do I get BWV accomdations?

SamanthaL

<font color=purple>I got the cute kids AND <font c
:eek: I am not a DVC ower, but you guys know all there is to know about the DVC properties. Here it goes:
I made ressie at the OKW which I have heard great things about. I got the AP rate which is great, too! My family would like to be closer to Epcot. I tried to get the BWV with the AP rate but they were booked. We need a 2 bedroom. My question is, does anyone have any tricks I could try to book the BWV. How many days before arrival do people cancel without a penalty. I am going in the begining of December and am hoping to pick up on a cancelation. Any suggestions? Thanks.

did you try the rental board here on the dis. You can rent points from a member for probably less than the AP rate. That member can check on availabilty for you...

If someone were to cancel resv. it would normally be 30 or more days from check-in. If we cancel less than 30 days, we cannot use THOSE specific points for a resv until we are within 30 days of a different date. We can use other points, but those go into some sort of holding, and can only be reserved inside of 30 days of a new resv. Some do cancel outside of 72 hours of their resv., and just run the risk of not being able to get a resv within the 30 day window. Good Luck! we have had a lot of luck at the 30 day mark.

can only be reserved inside of 30 days of a new resv

Just FYI for members -- the holding account policy was changed to 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter