How do I PM?

I thought I saw somewhere about practice posts to open up pm. Maybe I am thinking of another site but I dont think so. It explained all about how to open the PM up for new members. Does anyone know what I am referring to?

I thought I saw somewhere about practice posts to open up pm. Maybe I am thinking of another site but I dont think so. It explained all about how to open the PM up for new members. Does anyone know what I am referring to?
Here on DISboards, in order to have the option for PMs (called "conversations" here), you must have been registered on DISboards for at least 24 hours and have posted a minimum number of times. "Posts" here on DISboards are called "messages".

Most people will just head here (to the Test board) and post a number of times to up their count. Posts on certain forums do not count (for example, any posts made on the DVC forum don't count).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!