How do the discounted water park tickets work?

DizneyLizzy

DIS Veteran
Can they still be purchased at the concierge desk at a DVC resort? Are they physical tickets, or are the automatically linked to MDE?

My son and I (who are NOT DVC members) are going to be in WDW with some friends who ARE DVC. We are not on the same resort reservation, as our friends are using points at the BWV and we are using cash at OKW. My son and I might stay an extra day and do Blizzard Beach. Can my friend buy the tickets for us using her DVC discount? The website just said that tickets need to be purchased by the DVC member, but doesn't say how many you are allowed to buy, or if you are allowed to buy for people out of your household. It's no big deal if she can't - I'll just buy the tix in advance online myself. Just figured if I could save a few bucks, I would.

Thanks!

Walt Disney World Water Parks: Just $45 Plus Tax for a 1-Day Ticket
Benefit Type: Tickets & Tours

Have fun in the sun at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park and Disney's Blizzard Beach water park with this special offer for Disney Vacation Club Members!

Members can purchase a 1-Day Water Park Ticket for just $45 plus tax per person.

How to Purchase
To purchase this specially priced ticket, please visit a water park ticket window—with locations at the entrances to both Walt Disney World water parks.

You must present a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with a corresponding valid photo ID at the time of purchase.

Important Information
  • Specially-priced 1-Day Water Park Tickets are available for the Member and up to five (5) Guests per visit.
  • Water park admission price is based on single-day admission per person to both water parks.
  • Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.

Walt Disney World Water Parks: Just $45 Plus Tax for a 1-Day Ticket
Benefit Type: Tickets & Tours

Have fun in the sun at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park and Disney's Blizzard Beach water park with this special offer for Disney Vacation Club Members!

Members can purchase a 1-Day Water Park Ticket for just $45 plus tax per person.

How to Purchase
To purchase this specially priced ticket, please visit a water park ticket window—with locations at the entrances to both Walt Disney World water parks.

You must present a valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card along with a corresponding valid photo ID at the time of purchase.

Important Information
  • Specially-priced 1-Day Water Park Tickets are available for the Member and up to five (5) Guests per visit.
  • Water park admission price is based on single-day admission per person to both water parks.
  • Water parks are subject to rehabilitation, seasonal and weather closures.

Thank you! I see where it says, member and up to 5 guests. Does that mean the member has to go to the water park too??

Thank you! I see where it says, member and up to 5 guests. Does that mean the member has to go to the water park too??

I doubt it. But the member will need to be present to buy the tickets. And the member has to be eligible for Membership Extras.

We are first trip to the water parks in 5 years. The dvc ticket prices make the day trip much more bearable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter