How do you end your last night in the parks?

disneycountrygirl

Mouseketeer
Any traditions out there? What do you like to do last? Trying to get some ideas, especially since we don't plan to be back for a few years Does anyone else feel so bummed walking out of Disney on the last night of the trip?????

We have park hoppers and our last night is a party night at MK - otherwise it would be HEA for sure (and party tickets won't be an option).

My dd and I used to try to end the last night on Space Mountain. Bonus points, if you could run through it twice!

We have to close MK on our last night. It’s a must. So sadly, we’d be buying party tickets.

We stay for 2 Kiss Goodnights. One from the hub and one from the train station. Then we walk out with tears in our eyes.

We don't plan a special park for our last night. We plan whichever park fits in with our plans. This trip our last park is AK, which happens to be my favorite park. We'll for sure close the park down because it's so beautiful at night and I love the projections on the tree of life.

Our last day is always at Disney Springs because our flights out are later afternoon and we have to be back at the hotel midday to catch magical express. We enjoy a nice lunch, this time will be Homecomin', buy snacks to take home and get some last minute souvenirs. It's a nice and relaxing end to our vacation.

Our Last day is usually a half day and the park varies. I always schedule a fun lunch option. This trip it will be the Parisian Breakfast followed by 3FP rides and Food and Wine booths. We will then load up in a taxi or Uber for a week at Universal Studios (the relaxing part of the trip).

Last edited:
DH and I always spend a few nights on-site during the holiday season at WDW. On our final evening in the MK, we go up to the balcony by the train station. I love to stand at the rail looking down Main Street USA at the beautiful castle lights, the Christmas tree and the street decorations. This beautiful view never gets old. I found a lovely print of the castle lights at the art shop in Disney Springs. It now hangs in our bedroom so I can admire the holiday castle everyday until I can see it in person again.

We have littles so out last day is usually a half day with a pool afternoon. Anticlimactic, yes. But it helps us get ready for departure the next day.

Always with MK fireworks, usually with the dessert party.

We have started a tradition of visiting all four parks on our last day. We make sure to ride a bus, a boat and the monorail. We try to complete one task in each park, whether it is ride a favorite ride, grab a favorite snack or visit a gift shop. We laugh, take goofy pictures and enjoy our last hurrah while making plans for our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter