How do you finish your holiday???????

DISdreamer1982

Earning My Ears
Ok so we're going in October, staying at the beach club first then off to universal for a bit. When we visited last we ended the holiday 2 nights savannah view in the Animal Kingdom and it was out of this world!!
Looking for suggestions of something special to do for two nights and the end of our holiday to try and top it???? - we're not talking the penthouse here, more something unique:yay:

Us and two kids aged 4 and 7
thanks in advance!!!

How about a room at Bay Lake Tower or Poly with a theme park view?

Grand Floridian with a view of the castle? Or a cabin at Fort Wilderness?

........or a room at the Contemporary with a Magic Kingdom view. My profile pic is from one of those rooms. You could also book a fireworks cruise for your last night.

Both sounds lovely! I've never fancied the contemporary as the lobby wasnt that impressive and Chef Mickeys well errr we've done it once

Both sounds lovely! I've never fancied the contemporary as the lobby wasnt that impressive and Chef Mickeys well errr we've done it once

It's one of our favourite hotels. I know what you mean about the lobby but the rooms are so spacious and the walkway to MK is worth its weight in gold. The view from the rooms on the other side is also good - Bay Lake.

CR Lobby reminds me of being in the Airport!

I'd say a GF Park View room :)

You could always stay club level for a couple of nights. We really like this but you need to have quite a bit of resort time to make it worth your while. The main building in the GF is one of our favourites and it's really special to sit in the lounge with the club level offerings and listen to the GF orchestra in the main lobby. Club level at the Contemporary is also fabulous as you can watch the fireworks from the lounge whilst eating desserts and sampling a few liquers!!

Given the ages of your children I’d actually suggest a cabin at Fort Wilderness. Wouldn’t want to spend two weeks there as it’s a bit of a pain I imagine to get to and from places. But for 2 resort based days there are lots of fun and different child friendly activities and Mickey’s Backyard BBQ which you’re are the perfect age for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter