How do you link a Priceline Reservation to MDE?

Voguevamp

Earning My Ears
Hi! Made a Priceline Reservation for Pop Century for February. I've been trying to link the reservation to my My Disney Experience account by putting my Hotel Confirmation number from my Priceline itinerary onto the the Link Resort Reservation section. Each time I try it, I got this error message:

"Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1947 or 0800 1690 749 (UK) for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.
It may take up to 24 hours before you’re able to link a reservation to your account if staying at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Shades of Green Resort or a hotel listed under “More Great Hotels” on our site."

Any ideas? Should I call Priceline or Disney?

Thanks! :)

I would contact Priceline and let them know, they may have a different number for you to input.

When I booked POFQ through Orbitz last year, I emailed and tweeted them that I needed an MDE compatible confirmation number - they tweeted back a lot faster than email response and got what I needed, worked without a problem.

i booked priceline express recently and in the email i got from priceline after booking it had my confirmation number which i entered into my disney experience and got it linked up. hope it works for you.

I thought I would reply to this thread instead of starting a new one, since this thread isn't too old.

I just booked a room at Boardwalk through Priceline (only 1 night on the beginning of our trip). Our trip is only about 2 weeks out. I have been trying to link the reservation to MDE with no luck. When I call Priceline, they give me an 8 digit number that doesn't work in MDE. When I call Disney, they say there is no reservation with that number or under my name. Can it take time for the reservation to show up in Disney's system? I have used Priceline for other non Disney hotels and it has been instant (book the room through priceline and immediately check in at the hotel).

Try using the Disney Wholesale Number. That is what I had to do last summer. I believe the number is 407 939 7671.
Just tell them you booked through Priceline and want to add the reservation to MDE.

Try using the Disney Wholesale Number. That is what I had to do last summer. I believe the number is 407 939 7671.
Just tell them you booked through Priceline and want to add the reservation to MDE.

Do you remember how long after you booked through Priceline it was when you called Disney Wholesale? I did get transferred to Disney Wholesale when I called Disney, but they didn't have the reservation. It had only been about 4 - 5 hours since I had booked it though.

Reactions: Sy!
Do you remember how long after you booked through Priceline it was when you called Disney Wholesale? I did get transferred to Disney Wholesale when I called Disney, but they didn't have the reservation. It had only been about 4 - 5 hours since I had booked it though.

Maybe the next day? I don't remember for certain.

I called the Disney wholesale number today and they gave me the 12 digit confirmation number. I was able to link the reservation in MDE with that number. However, the reservation number that is listed in MDE is the 8 digit number from Priceline. I wonder if the 8 digit Priceline number would have linked in MDE if I would have just tried that today?

I called the Disney wholesale number today and they gave me the 12 digit confirmation number. I was able to link the reservation in MDE with that number. However, the reservation number that is listed in MDE is the 8 digit number from Priceline. I wonder if the 8 digit Priceline number would have linked in MDE if I would have just tried that today?
Interesting. I'm glad it linked though. I don't remember which (12 or 8) showed for me in MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter