How do you show 2 tickers next to each other?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
My tickers are showing up one under the other. I'd like them to be side-by-side. Any assistance is appreciated!

Also note that it may depend on your zoom setting whether you see the tickers side-by-side or one over the other. I'm using Chrome and have to zoom to 80% to see yours side-by-side. I typically have it set for 90% and seem them on separate lines.

Also note that it may depend on your zoom setting whether you see the tickers side-by-side or one over the other. I'm using Chrome and have to zoom to 80% to see yours side-by-side. I typically have it set for 90% and seem them on separate lines.
Good point. I'm glad that there are wider screens to see more. :)

NOLA_Tink's were definitely set underneath one another. I just typed in a space or two and hit delete to bring up the second one on the same line as the first.

Thank you so much!! I was thinking I'd get directions & had no idea you'd do it for me. I really appreciate your help & kindness! :) Have a great weekend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter