How do you store/display your trading pin collection?

JasonSK22

Earning My Ears
How does everyone store their Disney pins? Personally I keep all my pins in my pin book. Also, how do you all store your LE pins, specifically ones that you would like to keep wrapped in the plastic? I have quite a few of them and I would like to display them some how but I would wish to keep them in the plastic. Currently, they are sitting in a pocket in my pin book. Does anyone have any ideas?

I have some in pin bags, some in framed sets, some on canvas that is unframed. It depends on the pin.

For the LE pins that I keep, I want them off the plastic and card, I put a post-it on the card to say which pin it goes with and put the card/;plastic into the back pocket of the pin bag.

Most are on the wall in cork, some are in the pin tower (custom pin cabinet) others are in the zip books and others are on ‘peacock lanyards’ on a curtain rod. I personally prefer my pins visible as I didn’t spend the money to not see them but wall space dictates otherwise (24 large cork boards is the wall limit..)

I don’t see the value in keeping them on the cards/ plastic but have a huge tub of the cards that I can reunite if needed.

In little 8x8 shadow boxes. Bought a 4-pack from Michael's and used the 40% off one item coupon. :)
(then added a foam board with adhesive black felt to make it easier to mount the pins)

My husband got paint drop cloth from Home Depot and tied it around a dowel and a hanging cord so that it hangs from our wall like a banner.
Sorry, can't figure out how to keep the picture from rotating. image1.jpeg

I horde them in hollow book boxes that are not a display at all :blush:

Not that I don’t want to display them! I keep trying to think of a display, but I hate taking the pins off their backing and haven’t figured out a good way to display them with the plastic backing on. I started collecting pins when I was a kid and have far more than just Disney pins, so I’m a bit lost as far as how to go about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!