How does memory maker work at the character meals?

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
We are attending Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House and I am confused about how memory maker works for this experience.
Will they take pictures at our table with the characters?
If we do Hollywood and Vine breakfast will they come to the table?

I am trying to decide if memory maker makes sense for us or not

many thanks :)

In our recent experience, you take your own photos on your own camera for Character meals. We did Garden Grill and Crystal Palace.

We are attending Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House and I am confused about how memory maker works for this experience.
Will they take pictures at our table with the characters?

I am trying to decide if memory maker makes sense for us or not

many thanks :)
There are no MM photographers at Tusker House so you would have to take any pics with characters there yourself. This is true for most character meals where the characters roam the restaurant and visit tables.

Some meals do have MM photographers, but your photo would be taken either before or after your meal and it is usually with only a single character. For example, at Akershus there is a MM photo shoot with Belle before you are seated at your table. After that you are shown to your table and all pics with the other princesses you would need to take yourself. The same is true for some of the other character meals on property.

Some other meals that I can think of with this same type of photo shoot with only a single character would be:

-Be Our Guest (dinner only)/ The Beast

-1900 Park Fare (breakfast)/ Pooh

-Chef Mickey’s / a small statue of Mickey in a chef outfit

I’m sure there are others as well that I haven’t listed.

There are no MM photographers at Tusker House so you would have to take any pics with characters there yourself. This is true for most character meals where the characters roam the restaurant and visit tables.

Some meals do have MM photographes, but your photo would be taken either before or after your meal and it is usually with only a single character. For example, at Akershus there is a MM photo shoot with Belle before you are seated at your table. After that you are shown to your table and all pics with the other princesses you would need to take yourself. The same is true for some of the other character meals on property.

Some other meals that I can think of with this same photo shoot with only a single character would be:

-Be Our Guest (dinner only)/ The Beast

-1900 Park Fare (breakfast)/ Pooh

-Chef Mickey’s / a small statue of Mickey in a chef outfit

I’m sure there are others as well but they are just coming to me at the moment.

I've heard it varies at 1900 Park Fare - I've read Mad Hatter or Mary Poppins more frequently than Pooh.

I think Stitch is outside of 'Ohana.

I've heard it varies at 1900 Park Fare - I've read Mad Hatter or Mary Poppins more frequently than Pooh.

I think Stitch is outside of 'Ohana.
Your right. Thank you for pointing that out. I should have included something about the fact that characters can vary. Pooh was our recent experience at 1900 PF breakfast. Alice, The Mad Hatter, Mary Poppins, and Tigger were inside roaming the restaurant.

It was Pooh at 1900 at yesterday. Is this new? Last year the photographer just took your picture against the backdrop.

We went for lunch when Disney Jr characters were there 2 years ago and we had to take our own photos. When we did dinner with Minnie's Dine, you had one character with photographer and the rest you had to take yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter