How early can you make Reservations at the 180 mark?

mkovalm

Disney on my days off!!
On February 22nd, it will be exactly 180 days before my trip to Disney! How early in the morning can I begin making my reservations online??

On my 180 day out mark I was logged into the Disney site before 6:00 a.m. EST, and precisely at 6:00 a.m. I was able to start booking ADRs. After I linked my resort reservation to the first ADR I was making, I was able to make ADRs up to 10 days out (even though we're only staying on site for 8 days).

I got everything I wanted. I found that sometimes I would input a desired time and the reservation system would come back suggesting another time before or after my desired time. If I didn't like the suggested times, I would try again with an earlier or later time, and almost always eventually the system would come back up offering the time I originally requested. So when people say they couldn't get the time they wanted for a given meal, I always wonder if they tried requesting any different times.

The whole process was really easy. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter