• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Early for Room Service?

Well you're not even supposed to go to your room until a certain time (although I forget what that is). But believe it or not, we didn't find the lines at Topsiders too bad at all... and there seemed to always be a place to sit.

Hey we don't land in Orlando until 11:56am so I'm not sure what time we'll get on board. But we are in cabins 7574 and my sister's family is in 7572. Hopefully we'll get to meet you and if not hope you and yours have a wonderful vacation.

ToDisney,
I agree,the lines at Topsiders were not bad, although this time our family is going to go to Parrot Cay instead...we were just wondering when they started Room Service because we thought it might be nice when we came back to unpack to order some cheese and crackers, etc....we have 2nd dinner, so we have some time!

Trobert:

Wear a green ribbon and we'll try and find you! I'll listen for that "southern accent"! We lived in Richmond, VA for several years...we all picked up that "twang" also, but lost it! Are you getting packed and ready????Can't believe it's only a week away! We leave next Thurs! Have a safe flight down and we hope to meet up with you!! Jodi

hey jodi, we have the green mickey stickers from home depot that one of the board members was nice enough to send me and yes I have been packing for a month and I can hardly wait. I don't think I will be able to convince my 18 year old son to wear a mickey sticker but I certainly will make the effort. We fly out of Memphis Saturday morning and I can tell you right now I won't sleep a wink friday night. But my husband, son and brother-in-law are headed up to Topsiders as soon as our feet hit the ship to get some shrimp!!! My sister and I will head to Palos and try to get a reservation. We did not do Palos before and hope that a good time slot will still be left when we arrive.

I know that room service doesn't start untill all the luggage has been delivered to the staterooms. I think that they start it after 8:00pm. You can always get cheese, cracker, from Topsiders at lunch. Pizza, burgers hotdogs, chicken strips, tacos and much much more from Pinocchio's Pizza, Pluto's Dog House and Scoops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter