How early will a towncar service pick-up

MNT568

DIS Veteran
I am planning to use Tiffany for our trip in May. We have an early return flight out of Orlando at 7:15am on a Saturday morning! So I would think we would need to be at the airport at 5:15am. Does anyone know if Tiffany will do a pick-up at 4:30am?!

I'm sure they will. Limo companies have picked us up at 3 am before. They work 24 hrs a day.

I'm in the same situation as you ... 7AM flight... ugh! Someone has suggested a stay over at a hotel near the airport as an alternative to me. Last year, I had a 8 AM flight and Tiffany's picked us up from the hotel at 5:00 AM. I would think that if they do pick ups at 5 they would pick up at 4:30 AM, but just give them a call to be sure.

I think that early pickups are pretty standard due to early flights. When we cruised last week, our driver who picked us up at the port mentioned that she had gotten up at 4:30 a.m. because of a very early pickup at WDW for a family with an early flight. That was Happy Limo, but I imagine it's the same for all of the companies.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter