How Efficient is Waitlisting?

TY - googled and found one site -- didnt' realize this existed, makes it more interesting to WL vs hunt RAT. This is a paid service though for 3months -- debating if worthwhile for the SMS alerts or not

It’s up to you. I’ve grabbed a bunch of rooms using it especially since we’re limited to only 2 WLs per UY. I have found it helpful.

TY - googled and found one site -- didnt' realize this existed, makes it more interesting to WL vs hunt RAT. This is a paid service though for 3months -- debating if worthwhile for the SMS alerts or not
I used the service as I was missing 3 days out of 5. I booked the 2 and setup a WL for the 3 days and used the SMS alert as well. I got a text that one of the 3 days opened up and I grabbed it via modifying ( 2 days past the 7 month window). So I canceled the WL and made 2 new WL for the individual days and alerts with the service for both days. Both the WL filled ( one a week after the 7 month window and the other just now) without ever getting a alert from the service. This is for a BCV studio in the early part of June and the first 3 days were never available at the 7 month mark. Just my experience using both. Stalking never turned up anything I needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter