• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far in advance can you......

squitty

<font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust
..............Book flights?
Hi all

I know this has been asked before..;)

We have been to the TA's and they said 11 months in advance. I am sure that someone mentioned 18 months or am I wrong.

Thanks

Hi Me!
11 months for flights only but fly drives can be booked much further ahead!:D

You can book scheduled flights approximately 11 months in advance (333 days rings a bell). Flights booked as part of a package holiday (so charter flights with companies such as Airtours, et al, and packages with Virgin including fly-drives) can be booked much earlier.

As the others have said, I believe it depends on whether you want a scheduled flight only from the airline, or a flydrive or charter flight from a brochure.

If it's from a brochure, then you can try to book just as soon as the brochure is out, although some of the charters won't sell flights on their own until they've had a chance to try to offload them as part of a package holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter