How far in advance do you book a package (ideally)?

Jocelynaus

Mouseketeer
We are headed to Europe including Disneyland Paris in March 2021. I notice the dates are already available to book, but all countries websites seem high compared to 2020 rates due to discounts. The Vip passes also seem to not be bookable.

I wonder what is the ideal timeframe to book in advance?

Also, what table service is worth booking (and when?)

I gather fast passes aren’t bookable (thank fully!! WDW was too much planning for me!)

We are looking at going in November 2020 and have wondered the same thing.

I would start seriously looking at the prices on the different websites about 10 months out. As then also the room only rates should be available via hotels.com etc. By then you can also book your plane tickets.
Then it's to start comparing the different packages, discounts and room only and what would fit your family bests. there are no national holidays or school holidays (except 1st week for zone B), so I wouldn't worry too much about booking as soon as possible, most likely it's going to be a quiet time of year.

Same for November 2020, only 1 and 11 November are national holidays, no school holidays. About now is the time to start searching, but there is no need to make haste. In my opinion :)

Thanks!
On the weekend I spent a bit of time looking and it seems very seasonally driven. The cheapest months right now are the next 2 which are still winter, which makes sense. They don’t have free half to full board though.
then it seems to go way up for summer and back down. November - March all cost the same (mostly).

Netherlands seems to be the cheapest site for my dates at the moment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!