How have the crowds been so far this month.

Clopin

Earning My Ears
For those that have been so far in December, how packed have the parks been?

We were there December 4-6. Thursday was great - hardly any crowds at all - even the MVMCP was pretty light on crowds. Friday morning at MK was pretty light, but by Friday afternoon, crowds were starting to pick up. Saturday at MGM was pretty crowded for my taste - not bad, just difficult to get through the streets.

I was there beginning the Friday after Thanksgiving. Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday were very crowded but after that the crowds got much better except for the MK. That park just <i>stays</i> crowded.

I found it to be just the opposite. We were there Thanksgiving through 12/6. We found it to be a breeze. Walk-ons almost the entire time. We did MVMCP, two full days at Epcot, a full day a MK and a full day at MGM. The only thing I found to be packed was DTD on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful trip!

---Andra
suffering ToT withdrawals!
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We got back last night :o

Sat. night at Epcot was a little crowded - but Epcot is almost never too crowded. Sun. at MGM was fine - not empty but doable. Sun. night Epcot was a lot better then Sat. I was very dissapointed in MK on Monday. It was a lot more crowded then I expected - we arrived a little late - noon. At 1:00 the FP return time for Pooh's was 5-6 - the wait time was 45 minutes!

Hope this helps!

~Kim

We were there from 12/3-12/8 and I thought the crowds were much heavier than I had ever seen them during the same week in past years. Not sure why.

Traditionally, the first week in Dec. is very, very light. Not so this year.

Arrived about 5 pm 12/6 -- super crowded due to Christmas parade and parade filiming. *Thought* crowds would thin out afterwards, and felt like sholl of slamon going up Main Street after the parade's end. Got into Fantasy Land and it was still shoulder to shoulder. Went to Toon Town, rode Barnstormer and then waited about an hour for Philharmagic. DD is 6 and did not mind at all, and wanted to do it again! Opted not to, sought out some food and hot cocoa at Plaza Pavillion. Took DD to Main Street for 9 pm Spectro (there were 2 that night!), while DH held at a table at PP for Wishes. Watched wishes and SAW OUR BREATH it was so cold!

The next day -- Sunday, 12/7, was a whole different story. Arrived for Early Magic Hour, participated in opening ceremonies (without the train), and ate at CRT, rode Space Mountain, Small World, Cinderella's Carosel, Pooh, Snow White, Peter Pan, Barnstormer and Big Thunder, and the WDW Railroad, all before 11:30 am.

I thought the crowds seemed about the same or slightly heavier to me as the last time we went in the beginning of Dec. in 2001. One thing I thought was surprising was that on 12/3 we walked into Fantasmic about 10 minutes before show time and still had good seats near the center. The dinner section was almost completely empty, and the far other side remained empty as well. Only MK seemed busy, but nothing new there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter