How is April/May Weatherwise?

KarenP64

Mouseketeer
I have issues with the heat & humidity, so I was wondering how it would be in the last week of April & the first week of May. I've read the averages but would still like to hear personal experiences for this time of year. I'm thinking it would be bearable if we do mornings & evenings in the parks & enjoy animal watching from inside at AKL during the heat of the day. Also, we've been in early November which has almost similar temps & really enjoyed it. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Living here for 22 years I can tell you that April is far less humid than May. I live about 75 miles due west of WDW so I'm there a lot. April it gets summer-ish (this year was cooler than years past) so typically non-FL people will swim in April. May starts to crank up the heat and some humidity. Now nothing is guaranteed and we could have a freak spring next year but normally, I don't have to put my AC on at the house until end of April beginning of May. Expect similar temps & humidity to early November not late November.

Living here for 22 years I can tell you that April is far less humid than May. I live about 75 miles due west of WDW so I'm there a lot. April it gets summer-ish (this year was cooler than years past) so typically non-FL people will swim in April. May starts to crank up the heat and some humidity. Now nothing is guaranteed and we could have a freak spring next year but normally, I don't have to put my AC on at the house until end of April beginning of May. Expect similar temps & humidity to early November not late November.
That's extremely helpful! Thank you so much! Sounds like late April for Epcot Flower & Garden will be perfect! :)

Traveling from Boston, late April is my Favorite because there is nearly no humidity. Heat is around low 80s.

This is the average, but you should still be prepared from Hot and Humid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter