How is everyone making FP?? [9/25/2018]

jimandami

DIS Veteran
So, trying to help two first timers plan (and of course, they have had nothing but issues!), and it’s FP day. MDE not working, of course, so how do you make FP?

It’s not working for me this morning either.

I guess our options are to call or wait it out.

This is ridiculous!!!

All the FPs I did last night are gone, and can't add any today, says all parks have no FP.

Madness!

We've been trying since 7am and it won't work for us either.. tried multiple browsers, the app, everything. 2+ hours wait on the phone.

I called to try to modify a resort reservation and they told me my Disney Experience has down system-wide for enhancements and it keep checking back into it later today

Well it worked for a minute and I was able to get my 2 FOP FPs, then it quit working again!! Argh!!!

Last edited:
Got in for a second and got FOP but then back to nothing available, now Olaf! I am counting my blessings that I got the hardest one so far, but still frustrating!

I got through on chat. Cast member told me to try back in an hour. I was surprised I even got someone on chat.

Keep refreshing, I got in for two more selections and now Olaf and his poor head! Listening to Disney music is keeping me somewhat sane (somewhat o_O)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter