How is everyone making FP?? [9/25/2018]

Finally done. I ended up falling asleep at some point (I work nights) and woke up and finished it.

I got everything I wanted for the most part (still looking for 7DMT for a certain day). Goodness, that was a mess! :crazy2:

is this MDE exasperation all related to the tiered ticket pricing changes..........I know we don't know for sure, but any educated guesses?

Well, that was fun. All is back online now and seems to be working OK. The only one I was not able to get was the elusive Slinky Dog Dash. However, I see where a few websites have said just to get there at rope drop and the wait will not be too bad (under 45 minutes)....if I am not able to pick a FastPass up later. I did talk to customer service and they indicated it was a system issue and even their systems were down and unable to book as well. Gotta love technology....but boy, what was a stressful morning! :)

Well, that was fun. All is back online now and seems to be working OK. The only one I was not able to get was the elusive Slinky Dog Dash. However, I see where a few websites have said just to get there at rope drop and the wait will not be too bad (under 45 minutes)....if I am not able to pick a FastPass up later. I did talk to customer service and they indicated it was a system issue and even their systems were down and unable to book as well. Gotta love technology....but boy, what was a stressful morning! :)

Same. Also could not get slinky but its only a 4 day trip. Did get FOP on the last day and Mine Train on the 3rd day and Frozen on the first day. This morning was nuts. I have done nothing but this since 7am.

Same. Also could not get slinky but its only a 4 day trip. Did get FOP on the last day and Mine Train on the 3rd day and Frozen on the first day. This morning was nuts. I have done nothing but this since 7am.

I think we're lucky in the UK that most people stay for 14 nights meaning FoP and Slinky are pretty easy to get!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!