How long do characters continue rounding at end of meal?

PattnFmly

Dis Veteran
Question : If the character meal posted time is 8:00 am - 11:50 am, how long do the characters continue coming around? Do they stop right at end of the meal? And are you able to keep eating for awhile? They are still taking ADRs for 11:30, but even if we get seated on time, will we feel rushed? Working on planning.. Thanks!

If you have an ADR during a meal time that includes characters, you will get to see all the characters. They will not rush you.

During our 2012 trip we had a late breakfast at Tusker House and we were still eating as they put our the lunch menu. The characters kept coming up to the few tables occupied and we even had Goofy sit down and pretend to eat with us.

The handlers & servers are usually pretty good at making sure you get to see all the characters at the meals I've done. If you get skipped be sure to make them aware that you haven't seen whichever character yet. I like to go later & have been at a few at the end of the meal period. At both Ohana & Cape May I had to let them know that I hadn't seen certain characters. At Ohana there were 4 or 5 tables that Lilo hadn't visited. They brought her back out. At Cape May Daisy strolled past my table & waved at me without stopping. When she never came back I let them know she hadn't visited with me. They brought her back out to me.

Good to know thanks. An opening came up for 11:15 so I went with it. We wanted a fun meal for the morning of our Halloween Party to start the day off right!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter