How long does it take for documents to arrive from WDTC

ragu

Mouseketeer
I have our family trip coming up Nov 14th-21st. I talked with the Disney Club to confirm payment was received last week. I was informed that the documents were mailed Oct 15th. It is now the 23rd shouldn't I have gotten them by now. Am I being paranoid?
How long does it usually take? And when would you call??

I'm going crazy please help!!!!:crazy:

I am also waiting on some shipped the 15th.....nothing yet.

Disney told me to plan on 10 days.

I "paid up" by August 21 and never heard a word. When my trip was about 2 weeks away, I called and they told me they were about to be mailed on Saturday, that it was usually 10 days before check-in. The docs came the next day or so and had already been postmarked on Tuesday before he said they would be on Saturday. What do they know? Melanie

I got mine 2 week ago and we are going Nov 15th. So I would call. I was expecting the yellow envelope and was surprised when it came in a white one. Good luck and see you there!:wave2:

I received my documents about three weeks before my arrival date for my August trip. I too had called to ask when I would recieve it before my trip, and was told that they would be sending it out a few days later, and I actually received it the next day.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter