How long does it take for reservation to connect to MDE please?

Jennisney

Mouseketeer
Hi! So we just booked another trip today for November this year as we couldnt bear the wait until next years trip haha.

Today is 180 days out of when our trip is and since I paid for the dining plan Id really like to get booking restaurants, but it wont let me connect the booking to MDE :(! How long does it usually take to get the booking linked does anyone know please? As im worried all the restaurants are going to be booked up now and we've wasted money on the Dining plan haha

Thanks

Did you book direct with Disney as it should come up straight away. If you've booked with Virgin or TUI for example, they can take up to a week to show but you can always ring them and ask for it.

Did you book direct with Disney as it should come up straight away. If you've booked with Virgin or TUI for example, they can take up to a week to show but you can always ring them and ask for it.

I booked through Disney! But its not linked to MDE account and when i try to link it it says

"Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1947 or 0800 1690 749 (UK) for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

It may take up to 72 hours before you're able to link a reservation to your account if staying at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Shades of Green Resort or a hotel listed under "More Great Hotels" on our site."

im staying at All star movies, so none of the resorts they listed :/

If you booked with Disney it's automatically on the MDE account you were logged in on when making the reservations. I would call.

If you booked with Disney it's automatically on the MDE account you were logged in on when making the reservations. I would call.

I think that must be my problem then, im not sure if I was logged in, I just used the same email :(

So i just called them and they told me it wont link for 30 days???????????????????????? Last time I booked I could go on immdietly almost!!! By that time all the popular restaurants will be gone!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(

Don't worry to much. Just stay positive . Heck worst case you can prolly get sake day reservations. I got some really hard ones way after the 180 day mark last time. I think I was at 90 days when I scored Cinderellas royal table and be our guest dinner.

Don't worry to much. Just stay positive . Heck worst case you can prolly get sake day reservations. I got some really hard ones way after the 180 day mark last time. I think I was at 90 days when I scored Cinderellas royal table and be our guest dinner.

Thanks!! It seems to let me book 1 day at a time, so for example I can book the 11th November (the day we arrive) today, so i'll just have to go on every morning and try get things. It just sucks I cant do the first 10 days like usual! It seems silly for it to take 30 days to connect when people want to get reservations for dining etc :/! But hopefully I am able to get the things I am wanting :)

You should be able to call and they can book the restaurants for you, if it is 180 days out it shouldnt take 30 days..something you have to leave off the first number with the uk booking (or something like that..i play around until it shows up) But you should be able to call and book your 180 plus 10, they can see your booking. (use Skype and call the us dining number)

You should be able to call and they can book the restaurants for you, if it is 180 days out it shouldnt take 30 days..something you have to leave off the first number with the uk booking (or something like that..i play around until it shows up) But you should be able to call and book your 180 plus 10, they can see your booking. (use Skype and call the us dining number)

Thanks! ive tried leaving off the first and last number but it just keeps saying

"Your reservation cannot be located as entered. Please try again or call (407) 939-1947 or 0800 1690 749 (UK) for assistance. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

It may take up to 72 hours before you're able to link a reservation to your account if staying at the Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel, Walt Disney World Swan Hotel, Shades of Green Resort or a hotel listed under "More Great Hotels" on our site."

I think im just going to have to do one day at a time booking as over the phone (makes me sound like an idiot) it gets too muddled in my head, i like to see all the available restaurants , infront of me on the screen, if you know what I mean and then pick the ones Id like to try.

I havent had my holiday invoice email yet, so maybe ill be able to link it once that comes through :/, I didnt get my email for my holiday i booked for next year until the day after! It just seems ridiculous that it would take 30 days to link to MDE when I booked directly through Disney!

Thanks! ive tried leaving off the first and last number but it just keeps saying

I think im just going to have to do one day at a time booking as over the phone (makes me sound like an idiot) it gets too muddled in my head, i like to see all the available restaurants , infront of me on the screen, if you know what I mean and then pick the ones Id like to try.

I havent had my holiday invoice email yet, so maybe ill be able to link it once that comes through :/, I didnt get my email for my holiday i booked for next year until the day after! It just seems ridiculous that it would take 30 days to link to MDE when I booked directly through Disney!

After the invoice comes it should come up in 24 hours I would think, sometimes I just keep checking and all of a sudden it's there. If there is any restaurant you absolutely have to have I would call and book that one, otherwise just keep trying day by day for the others, remember you are coming up on American Thanksgiving so it might be a bit of competition for bookings but good luck!

After the invoice comes it should come up in 24 hours I would think, sometimes I just keep checking and all of a sudden it's there. If there is any restaurant you absolutely have to have I would call and book that one, otherwise just keep trying day by day for the others, remember you are coming up on American Thanksgiving so it might be a bit of competition for bookings but good luck!

thanks! We leave just as thanksgiving week starts, so luckily we get out just before the madness! I keep checking every 10 minutes to see if its up haha.

I've also been trying to use their live chat service to see if i can get anymore help as the CM on the phone was super unhelpful :/! But its just been greyed out all day >.< fingers crossed i can get the places I want!!

Good luck, I'm sure you will get them all but I understand the feeling of wanting to book them NOW :-)

Don't panic - it'll appear. I booked on April 25th, got my invoice email May 7th, and it linked to MDE (on the website) on May 9th. It takes a while, is all.

Check the invoice - I had a different confirmation number to the one on my booking email. They both linked to the booking, but the one on the invoice is the one I used to link..

Don't panic - it'll appear. I booked on April 25th, got my invoice email May 7th, and it linked to MDE (on the website) on May 9th. It takes a while, is all.

Check the invoice - I had a different confirmation number to the one on my booking email. They both linked to the booking, but the one on the invoice is the one I used to link..

Thanks! I’m just panicking because I can book dining right now, (it’s 180 days out yesterday) so I can’t do the 10 days in advance. I have to do it one day at a time and even when I go on when they’re live all the popular ones are gone :/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!