How long is Jimmy Fallon going to last?

I'm unsure as to what you're trying to say.

Do you realise that most of the protein spills on rides come from kids spewing up ice cream and such......according to a manager friend of ours. Do you suggest banning kids from having ice cream in the parks?

How soon after a drink do you think people should wait to ride something? I myself tend not to drink during the day, or I'd be asleep by 2pm. But I certainly respect the choice of those that do enjoy a libation during the day.

You can't police these things. And maybe a little naive to think you can or should. And having alcohol close by has probably no relevance to motion sickness as Keisha's post above has so clearly shown.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but you shouldn't assume to know why people get ill or what will make people bad. Alcohol is sold freely in the parks and has been forever.

Apart from little kids whos protein spill stopped me riding once or twice over 10 years till it was cleaned, I haven't seen an issue.

But they do not sell copious amounts of food in queues either. The only queue which supplies food, or drink is HE and we all know how gentle that ride is. It's essentially transportation.

I am just stating that it makes sense they wouldn't sell alcohol in a queue. That's it.

No, they cannot police it, nor would they are going to, but they wouldn't want to purposely potentially increase the chances of "protein spills" either.

But they do not sell copious amounts of food in queues either. The only queue which supplies food, or drink is HE and we all know how gentle that ride is. It's essentially transportation.

I am just stating that it makes sense they wouldn't sell alcohol in a queue. That's it.

No, they cannot police it, nor would they are going to, but they wouldn't want to purposely potentially increase the chances of "protein spills" either.

But selling alcohol in a line isn't going to increase that chance!

They sell in line at HHN.......and folks go on rides there too........makes them a whole lot of money too.......

Sorry, your idea of what makes sense doesn't to me. You object to alcohol being sold in line......I see nothing wrong with it......I can certainly have a cocktail, wine, or a beer and not throw up......as do most if not everyone I know.

As stated above motion sickness is a separate thing.

I'll leave it at that.

But selling alcohol in a line isn't going to increase that chance!

They sell in line at HHN.......and folks go on rides there too........makes them a whole lot of money too.......

Sorry, your idea of what makes sense doesn't to me. You object to alcohol being sold in line......I see nothing wrong with it......I can certainly have a cocktail, wine, or a beer and not throw up......as do most if not everyone I know.

As stated above motion sickness is a separate thing.

I'll leave it at that.

If I slowly drink a glass of cider I know I would survive a ride, like you said most people probably can. However, I'm sure if I down a couple within a couple of minutes and immediately go on one that might be a different case. It's about age, experience, and it's about control and some people do not have it, nor do not think about it. It's also about knowing your crowd. HHN is aimed towards adults, hence alcohol being prominent in the parks at that time and also the waits can be brutal. You might need a couple if you're waiting that long to amuse yourself.

And just to clarify, I do not object it. There's a difference between objection and seeing it as a potential problem, or understanding why Universal may not include alcohol in a queue. If Universal tomorrow decided to include a bar in the JF queue, I wouldn't mind it at all. They can go for it.

There is already a potential case of motion sickness and yes, it's based on the individual. But once again, it can technically be a contributing factor, as well as food can make one ill in general, as you just stated. Even without the ride element there could be a problem.

The point I am trying to make is just, because you do not have a problem, or I don't have a problem, doesn't mean someone else can have a problem. You have to consider all the potential conditions and elements. Hence why they put a ton of warnings and signs before you enter rides, as well as in the queue. I have high blood pressure and still go onto rides, with and sometimes without my medication. I never had an issue, but someone else can and other people have. I read it in incident reports on other theme parks. It's about what can happen to innocent person -- a guest. Hence why there are so many warning signs, procedures, and instructions for when we enter a ride vehicle.

Can they put alcohol in the JF queue? Yes. Would plenty of people be fine after a drink and going on a ride? Yes. But can someone potentially not be able to handle it? Yes.

I would just shrug if Universal tomorrow put a bar into the JF queue. They'd be making more money which is good. Just purely stating the what ifs is all.

Your post says a lot without actually saying anything. You seem keen to argue your opinion, carry on.

As I said, I'll leave it at that. Not invested in this conversation at all.

I do think however doing rides while having high blood pressure and not taking medication is something you really should be worried about, not whether adults choose to indulge in alcoholic drinks.

Your post says a lot without actually saying anything. You seem keen to argue your opinion, carry on.

As I said, I'll leave it at that. Not invested in this conversation at all.

I do think however doing rides while having high blood pressure and not taking medication is something you really should be worried about, not whether adults choose to indulge in alcoholic drinks.

Thanks for the concern. It was another example of a "what if" scenario. I am fine, but someone else could not be.

I think you're missing the point a little of what I am stating, as you keep making it sound as if I'm against adults drinking as a whole period when I'm not against it and stated that more than once.

I'm going to drop it like you said, since clearly you're not interested and I do not how to write properly apparently.

disxuni its time you stop stirring the pot

anything that is posted about the subject, you are egging on others.

you need to start playing nice to posters.

peeps throw up for many reasons while in the parks.

not everyone that has a drink in the park will puke it up after they get off a ride.

the subject of this thread is Fallon.

lets stay on topic.

if you have objections to what others have posted, take it to the pm system please.
I don't want to see you arguing with others on what they post.
enough is enough...

you made your statment and now it is time to move on and let the thread continue in the direction it was meant to be.

to continue it on this thread, takes away from the information others need to decide if they want to do the Fallon ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!