How long to get dis visa rewards if you cash in?

paisleybell

Mouseketeer
Question... If I redeem my disney visa rewards, do they just send a disney giftcard?
Anyone know about how long that takes to arrive?

I'm trying to figure out when I need to redeem them by so we have it for vacation! :-D

Thanks for any info!

yes they send you a disney visa redemption gift card that can be reloaded for i think about 18 months. (it has an expiration date on it just like a cc would)

i'm pretty sure that when you log on and say you want one it says it take 5-7 business days.
i think that both times i got one i received it within 5 days of ordering.

If you want it while at the park, you can also get a blank redemption card at any park guest services, then call up the CCard cust svc # to load it up.

Also, if you ever lose your redemption card (we did), call the CCard cust svc # immediately to cancel that card (the redemption one, heh). You can then get a replacement at guest services, then call cus svc again and have them reload the new one. We salvaged $25 we thought was gone forever by doing so.

Btw, there are much better rewards credit cards out there than the Disney Visas - we never use ours anymore. Do not the let the Disney magic sway you into thinking otherwise :)

You can order a Rewards Redemption card at any time with a minimum of (I think) $20 reward dollars. The Rewards Redemption cards used to have an expiration date but no longer do. You can then have Reward Dollars transferred to the Redemption Card whenever you are ready to use them; they'll be available immediately. You can do this by phone or website.

So the only caveats are that you must have at least $20 reward dollars available for your initial "withdrawal" of rewards onto a card. After that you can transfer in increments of $10. Points become available on your statement date each month, not necessarily immediately after a charge. So get your card, then after your last statement prior to your trip, transfer the reward dollars. You can even do this during your trip if the statement date falls during vacation.

Enjoy your vacation!

You can order a Rewards Redemption card at any time with a minimum of (I think) $20 reward dollars. The Rewards Redemption cards used to have an expiration date but no longer do. You can then have Reward Dollars transferred to the Redemption Card whenever you are ready to use them; they'll be available immediately. You can do this by phone or website.

So the only caveats are that you must have at least $20 reward dollars available for your initial "withdrawal" of rewards onto a card. After that you can transfer in increments of $10. Points become available on your statement date each month, not necessarily immediately after a charge. So get your card, then after your last statement prior to your trip, transfer the reward dollars. You can even do this during your trip if the statement date falls during vacation.

Enjoy your vacation!

when did they stop putting an expiration date on them?
i got one about a year ago for my april 2015 trip and it has an expiration date of 12/16

when did they stop putting an expiration date on them?
i got one about a year ago for my april 2015 trip and it has an expiration date of 12/16

Sometime last year -- maybe last summer...
Prior to that time, Rewards Redemption Cards expired in December of the year following when you acquired the card. Reward dollars left in your account have a life of 5 years from when earned and will expire if not moved to a Redemption Card. But once moved to a Redemption Card they no longer expire either (due to the no expire cards).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter