• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days???

sm4987

<font color=deeppink>What us women do to be beauti
This summer will be our first time going to Disneyland. We go to DW often, and we usually plan long trips. We will be driving from Texas, so we will have our own car. My question is, how long should we plan for the DL parks? We want to go to Legoland and maybe a six flags park. Those are one day apiece. How many days to plan for the Disney parks. Any help you have to give will be most helpful!!!!! :flower:

Oh yeah, what days of the week are the best for these attractions. Legoland, Six Flags and the disney parks. We are looking at the 3rd week of June.

For both parks--3 days minimum if you've never been. 2 days for DL and 1 for DCA. It's probably going to be crazy this summer because of the 50th, so if you can manage longer, do so.

thanks for the quick response. It helps greatly!!!!

The nicest trip we had there was a 4 day trip. It was crowded (July) so to be able to see everything we wanted to without killing ourselves, we did 4. We were still commandos - we were there from opening to closing every day. My ideal DL vacation would be 2 days, a day off to rest and hang out, and then 2 more park days. We're going for 3 days in April, but the crowds will be lighter! Have fun either way!

As above - 3 days will let you see everything - 2 days for DL and 1 for DCA - but we did 4 as this allowed us to return to both parks on the 4th day just to do our favourite rides, which was a nice way of ending the trip.

Busiest day of the week at DL is Saturday, and at DCAS is Sunday, so try to avoid the weekend if at all possible.

For a first time trip I think 4 days would be good, but not less then 3 days. DL will take at least 2 days, DCA 1 days. Then on Day 4 you can visit your favorites at each park, visit DTD, etc.

To make the most of your time, on your DCA days start the day at DL, which will open generally 2 hours earlier this time of the year and end then day at DL which will stay open later, again 2 hours longer.

I would avoid Six Flags and Disneyland on Saturday. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday are best for Disneyland. There might still be school field trips and grad nights the 3rd week of June.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter