How many hours after opening do Shanghai Premier Access tickets sell out?

caramello

Earning My Ears
We are visiting Shanghai Disneyland on Sunday, April 21 (Easter). We only have one day to visit the parks so we are interested in purchasing the Shanghai Premier Access pass. Originally I was considering spending the night before at the Toy Story Hotel so that we could get early access into the park, the one reserved FP and the ability to purchase the Premier Access tickets upon entry before non-hotel guest. If we decide to stay offsite, assume we're in the parks within an hour of opening, do you think the Premier Access tickets will still be available? How many hours after opening do the Premier Access tickets sell out generally?

Thank you for your help!

ETA: I just read about the Early Entry pass. How many rides can one reasonably get done in that hour if we go that route? Do we have to go thru the regular security line or is there a special entrance? I'd hate to pay and get stuck in security.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts