How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

This is your second cancellation right? Any idea what you might rebook?
Yes it is and I wish they would give those with two or more cancellations a bit more of a credit or something. I did take a peek at some cruises in May but the prices are higher. I really need to see a breakdown of my credits and and deposits because this is a mess. DCL refunded me roughly $400 in April and I have no idea what that was for.....OBC? I thought it would transfer to my rebooked (now cancelled) cruise. I also have the placeholder "somewhere" out in the DCL realm + the additional $100 OBC from my placeholder which I was told still applied since I booked it while that promotion was still active. I suppose the 10% off no longer applies since everything goes off that first cancelled cruise.

Current countdown: Zero

Current countdown ZERO now also. Really wanted to do the double dip on the Fantasy since that’s a rarity! I know a lot of us are in the same boat and don’t kjnow what to do. And i think we might lose the 10% and OBC since this was one from exactly two years ago? Not really sure how that’s all going to work out and if it gets extended? And no idea where we would move it right now anyway. So we’re on one cruise cancellation and one Aulani cancellation so far.

Current countdown ZERO now also. Really wanted to do the double dip on the Fantasy since that’s a rarity! I know a lot of us are in the same boat and don’t kjnow what to do. And i think we might lose the 10% and OBC since this was one from exactly two years ago? Not really sure how that’s all going to work out and if it gets extended? And no idea where we would move it right now anyway. So we’re on one cruise cancellation and one Aulani cancellation so far.
I almost chose that double dip at CC too. The price was fantastic but I really wanted that extra day at sea so I switched to the 4-night. Now many of us are back to the drawing board trying to figure things out.

Sending some positive energy and good vibes to those who have active cruise countdowns! I hope to join you real soon!

Yes. We got opening day pricing and took the 3 because it was over the weekend. So less time off. Little did we know! And we are getting worried about Hawaii also. Hoping 4 months will be ok or we’re doomed! pixiedust:🙏

208 days until the Disney Wonder Key West/Bahamas cruise out of Galveston

Guess it's our turn to find Plan B. Does anyone know how the 125% FCC works "paperwork wise" if we reserved 2 staterooms through DVC points (one in each of our names) and paid (on credit card) for the 5 member family to be in the other room? How do they claim their 125% (they are not DVC)?

Booked a placeholder on 3/19/2019. Moved it when I got home to Dream 7 night cruise 11/1/2020. 132 days out
Because I live in NJ and are over 70 we changed it today to
the Fantasy SWDAS 2/27/2021. Still a 4B Accessible.... Gave up 5552 on the Dream to 8092 accessible on the Fantasy.
249 days out

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter