How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

You are so right but I'm trying to stay positive. Two cruises canceled for Sept 2020. Just want to get back on the ship.

We paid off our November cruise before Platinum date (coming up this week) so I can stay up to midnight to schedule Palo brunch. So, yeah - I'm with you on the positive / hopeful camp. I also don't think it's going to happen. And I hope they will offer the same itinerary again next year - and I would book it if this one doesn't go.

Each month that goes by, I think it will take as long to recover as things have been shut down. I have nothing scientific or mathematical to back this; it's just my gut feeling.

The vast majority of our generation (anyone born after WW2) have lived such a wonderful life in comparison to those who went through the 2+ years of the 1918 influenza, the Depression and WW2 - and all the restrictions placed on them. I hope the best for us. And that one day we will be cruising again, realizing what a wonderful life we have.

We paid off our November cruise before Platinum date (coming up this week) so I can stay up to midnight to schedule Palo brunch. So, yeah - I'm with you on the positive / hopeful camp. I also don't think it's going to happen. And I hope they will offer the same itinerary again next year - and I would book it if this one doesn't go.

Each month that goes by, I think it will take as long to recover as things have been shut down. I have nothing scientific or mathematical to back this; it's just my gut feeling.

The vast majority of our generation (anyone born after WW2) have lived such a wonderful life in comparison to those who went through the 2+ years of the 1918 influenza, the Depression and WW2 - and all the restrictions placed on them. I hope the best for us. And that one day we will be cruising again, realizing what a wonderful life we have.

You are SO correct....and even these days when so many are suffering from job loss, mental anguish, and this terrible virus...I do often feel very guilty about being concerned if my little cruise goes....I try to keep things in perspective; there will be future cruises to enjoy.

best regards,
kp

You are SO correct....and even these days when so many are suffering from job loss, mental anguish, and this terrible virus...I do often feel very guilty about being concerned if my little cruise goes....I try to keep things in perspective; there will be future cruises to enjoy.

best regards,
kp

“there will be future cruises to enjoy” ... I’ve got two of them booked! Hoping we are ALL better off by next fall and I get to sail at least one of them (preferably without needing a mask or social distancing).

Now I need to load my DCL app and find the answer to this question’s thread.

Perhaps AND instead of OR?

Wouldn’t that be nice ?! I booked the second not as an alternative, but as next year’s vacation. I haven’t been able to travel for over 4 years and am excited to return to the fun.

And I really want the San Juan cruise AND Norway next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter