How many of you still have hope?

How many of you still have hope for VMK?

• Yes, I hope every day.

• No, it's not coming back. At all.

• No, not really, but I'd be happy if it came back.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You know, it's been a year, and there hasn't been any significant developments or evidence that VMK will ever return.

Though I would LOVE it if VMK came back, I've pretty much given up hope that it will.

In the end I think it is going to depend on the market increasing in the age group between Club Penguin and POTC Online. If they realize they have no game that has that tween apeal and there is a growing market for it then they will look at this game VMK and say hey, this could fit this market and save us some development cost. If I had to predict when this could happen I'd say near the end of the Wii's lifetime. 2nd Quarter 2011 is my guess for a game that would fill that gap. Whether they would use VMK or a new Online Game.

I do hope everyday, describes me perfectly lol. I just don't know if that will actually happen, considering how stupid they were to close it down and all. Maybe someday it will open back up... there's always a possibility of it, and I'll be extremely happy if they did.

We would have paid for it too. That's the part we don't understand. I mean who really wants to play their (Disney) on-line games? POTC needs a super-fast computer to keep up with it. And for Club Penquin and Pixie Hollow, those are purley for kids. VMK was special in the fact that IT WAS Disney. Walking around, chattin' with yer friends, buildin' rooms. I mean, come on, VMK was incredible. Disney really put the wrong people in charge of dis-assembling it, "no dis-assemble". They should have investigated it more. I guess I go on and on. Thanx VMK!

Personally, I just wish for a game that would use the same idea as VMK - being in a park online - I am not fan of Disney as I was in the past but I am fan of other theme parks and I wish I could play something else than RCT when I am not in a real park and that I want to feel like in a park.

man, over this past YEAR 1/2 i cannot find ANY games that i like!!

NOTHING is as fun, and do do cool stuff on ANYTHING you need to pay!

Its uncool!

i reeeeaaaaallllyyyy wish it'll come back, but it probably wont.

:confused3
:headache:

VMK really was the perfect game. I am a big fan of the parks as well and cannot go as much as I like. It was something kids AND adults enjoyed. I loved playing with my daughter on different computers and she 'met up' with her cousin from across the country to chat, trade and play Haunted Mansion. I met some really great people and looked forward to each and every quest and ride-a-thon.
I tried to get into VFK but it just doesn't come nearly as close. I miss VMK a lot and would definitely pay to play if it was back.

I hope and pray it will come back all the time. Disney would be stupid not to bring it back. They could be making so much money right now by bringing it back and making it a pay to play game. I would gladly spend a few dollars here or there to play it again.

I have zero hope for VMK's return. I wish I could believe, but I cannot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter