• 351-400

• 401-450

• 451-500

• 501-600

• 601-700

• More than 700

Results are only viewable after voting.

prplcrzy

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Just curious to see if we own more or less than the average DVCer. Please list total points from all of your contracts.

You can also vote in a <a href="http://64.225.125.24/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=445&highlight=POLL">prior poll</a> for the same question.

Thanks Doc,

I didn't look to see if anyone else asked the same question. Probably should have.

It was time for a new poll anyways. I bought more points since the last one.:bounce:

250 at VWL. Can't go until next year :( but I'll have lots of banked points by then. :cool:

380 points at OKW here. We started with 230 and added 150 when they opened up more points with the buildings that replaced the Commodor House.

255 at OKW, hoping to purchase more when the BCV opens next year!!! or sooner if I hit the lottery!

Over 15% own 500 or more points!! Boy, are YOU GUYS MY FRIENDS!!! Wow!! I can dream can't I?
Nice poll!
deerh
Here is wishing for more points......

Just did purchase at HH making total now 850. DH says 1000 sounds like a nice number so who knows. We have enjoyed every minute of being members.

We own 190 at BWV and 83 at HHI. We just added on the HHI this week, so I moved up 2 places in the poll!!
deerh:D

I am amazed at the amount of people who own over 700 points, good for you guys!

Must be nice to have over 700 points, there are 13 lucky people, that 900 resale in OKW September use year would be perfect for me since that is the same as mine. Now I just gotta find $54,000, let me check my lotto tickets from last night, wish me luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter