How many trips do you have planned to WDW for 2003?

Ziggie

The TF Fairy is Inspiried by Ziggie
I was just wondering.. since we are all fans of Disney here ( :D ),
how many trips do you have scheduled for 2003?

One to celebrate an anniversary perhaps? A birthday maybe? How about a graduation?!

We just came home yesterday and leave again on January 10th. Right now, we have 11 trips scheduled (but I have a feeling that will increase.. as usual
crazy-eyes.gif
)

What hotel(s) did you select? Will anyone be trying out a new spot? ... or will you be returning to an old favorite? Will you be visiting any favorite restaurants?

We visited Spoodles yesterday and I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't dined there yet. Yummy!

Unfortunately 0! :(

I've talked DH into it the last past summers and he swears he won't be talked into it again for a 3rd time in a row.

But don't worry, I'm working on it. I think it would make a great 5th anniversary gift to me! :D

None for us :(

We took our biggest WDW trip this last Sept. We aren't planning any large vacations in 2003 as we are expecting our first child, right in the middle of the year. So early 2004 we will take our new little one :D .

I am really looking forward to that!!!!

1 for sure, and 2 if DH gets his bonuses. ;)
We are going the last week in August staying at ASMO and getting annual passes(so we can go 8/04 too). If money goes well this year, we hope to do a holiday trip over Christmas too. Im thinking if we can get a good rate we may split the stay with ASMO(or Sports) and the Boardwalk. I think the BW would be nice for Christmas.

Hopefully one at the end of August. We're still trying to figure things out.

Two :D We will be going at the first of June and again for Thanksgiving. Since we just got APs for our Christmas trip, I have to make good use of them. ;)

Two. We leave in two weeks for MLK weekend trip, staying at ASMO with extended family. Big trip for DH & I will be in December 2003. We will split our stay for that trip between POFQ & AKL!:bounce:

I go once a year usually end of April or Early May. I would go more often if I lived closer. Living in Indiana makes it difficult. I look forward to the trip every year and this year we are taking our daughter for the first time. I know she will just love it.
ADP:)

TWO trips for us, short trip in March, Going on first DCL cruise in JUNE then back to WDW for one week..... CBR99, Allstar Movies Feb2001, Allstar Music Aug 2001, Dolphin-Allstar Movies July-Aug 2002....

bweagle, I think it would make a great anniversary gift too! hehehe... you go girl! :)

danicaw, that is the best reason ever! Congrats! I especially love seeing Disney through the eyes of a child ~ it makes it that much more special!

CamColt, sounds like a great plan! We were just at ASMo a few trips ago and it was fabulous. I have to say, it's our favorite of all the AS hotels :)

TiggerPiglet, August is great because a lot of the Florida school kids are already back in classes.

ugadog99, those are great times! I love being there during any of the major holidays :)

danny1649, Oooo.. a Christmas trip! Terrific!

Jailen's Gma, you're going to have fun no matter when you get there!

christianweecare, how wonderful!! Isn't AKL just fabulous?!

cdpa4d, I totally understand about the distance. May has to be one of the best times to visit WDW (imho)... it's always been one of my favorites. How wonderful that your daughter is going to experience the magic!

DISFANS3, the cruise sounds great! Where will you be staying during your one week at the world?

Two for us...one in early February, and one in early to mid-December! It's funny...I'm the one who grew up on Disney (albeit Land, not World), but now, my husband is an even bigger Disneyphile than I am! He was so depressed that we didn't make it back during the 2002 holiday season, and he's determined that we will this year. Fine with me! On top of that, he seems to be shooting for another trip soon after that one, in Spring 2004. Of course, I'm expected to do all of the planning! :p

One. Somehow I convinced my parents (my Dad mostly) of the need for another trip! :) :) I am very excited because I just found out my brother and sister in law are going to be coming along. They have always wanted to go, but haven't had the money. This time, we are going July 13-20, and renting a 3 bedroom condo in Windsor Palms so it can be more affordable for them. (My parents are going to pay for the condo and mini-van, plus possibly help them out with other costs so they can have a great time.) I am really happy because now I can show two of my favorite people in the world WDW, and they love Disney, so it will be fun. :) Oh, and we will be celebrating my 17th birthday, too (July 16.)

One trip for my Senior Spring Break!! Four Teenage Girls..lol watch out! I'm excited -- my first spring break away from the parents! ;)
But, I'm sure I'll convince Mom to another one by the end of the year. Hmm..our APs expire in May....do I smell renewal ?? :)

3 so far...

3/27 - 3/31 Girls Weekend at BCV (First time away from the kids)
4/16 - 4/25 BCV and then Disney Cruise
10/3 - 10/12 BCV with Grandma and Grandpa

I am so jealous, I would love to have 11 scheduled trips for 2003, but I am extremely happy to be going 3 times!

Three for us (bought our APs last October):
March - for anniversary (first trip without the kids!). Hope to stay at BC or Poly.
May - celebrate summer and the end of school. Staying at Dolphin with teacher discount (again).
October - for fall break and to use our APs one last time before they expire. Hoping to stay at the Poly for the first time.

We'll also be going to Universal for a day on these trips. We've been waiting for the kids to get a little older, and I think this may be the year.

We fell into the AP trap and so now we have 5 scheduled, so far, some short, some long. :D :o :) ;) :p :cool: :bounce: :jester: :smooth: :Pinkbounc

7 trips is all I can muster (did I spell that right?) up this year!!! and thats a lot considering I don't live anywhere near florida... Where are you from??? 11 trips, that is huge!

so anyways...

trip #1 medical conf in Orlando but I decided to stay in WDW
#2 just going with some friends
#3 another set of friends
#4 moms b-day (3 day cruise)
#5 my wifes family (7 day cruise)
#6 wifes b-day/anniversary
#7 a short 10 day stop on my way to Prague

Wow... I still am in awe 11 trips??? 7 is the most I will ever get in a year I promise you that... Well to all who have trips planned, travel safe and have a wonderful, magical time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter