How many trips do you have planned to WDW for 2003?

Two for us...unless I can get great airfare somewhere in between. April 11-21 and June 25-July 1. AP's expire on July 1st so I won't be returning until August 2004 (boo hoo :eek:)

It would be great if some of us could meet at one of snack shops (like the eating area at CBR) and chat in person :)

After we return from the trip we're about to leave on, our next one is scheduled for May, but we might scoot up there before then.

Please keep sharing about your upcoming Disney vacations ~ they're so much fun to read! :Pinkbounc

right now we are only planning one since we are also moving this year and from NY the cost of the trip adds up fast

we are going to do new years at WDW
hopefully we can do more in 2004:Pinkbounc

3 as you can see below - 2 family trips and one trip with just me and DH:)

None currently, with a wedding coming up the money just isn't there, and my fiancee has put his foot down that we are not going to WDW for our honeymoon. My sister has mentioned a possible bridal gift for me of a trip with her and my mom. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. Also we will be going in 2004 at least once, possibly twice. ;)

We are going on a Valentine's Trip in Feb and a Christmas Trip in December. Coming from Seattle, we just watch those airfares and plan!

Just got back on the 3rd from our first trip and I'm planning a solo trip (as you can see below) for later this month.
I am, however, getting a premium annual pass to make the most of my time while there for the least amount of money to do so... so I'm sure I will want to make good use of that by going atleast once more this year. Probably late Nov or early Dec. It might have to be another "solo" trip though because it is mighty expensive for the entire family of 5, dear hubby is not all that thrilled about WDW anyway, and the kids aren't big enough to ride all the rides so I can't take them with me unless I also wanted to avoid those rides. :(
That's okay with me though... I mean if I only got one more solo trip this year. :)

I don't have any planned, unfortunately. My mother has brain cancer and her prognosis isn't good. She can't be left alone so me and my DD29 take turns staying with her during the day until my father comes home from work.

I would love to be able to take Dad, brother, DD & DGD at Christmas time 2003 as it may ease the pain of Mom's absense. You know, different enviroment, get us away from home where we would normally be spending Christmas with her. I would want to rent points for a 2 BR Villa. But if Mom is still here (Which we hope she will be, of course.) we wouldn't be taking the trip and I could be stuck with a 2BR Villa we couldn't use. So, I thought I'd stick the money I would normally be spending on Disney away for a possible downpayment on a DVC purchase later on.

I'll still miss going this year, though. :(

We have two trips planned this year. Only 28 days until our first OKW stay. Second trip from 10/25-11/07 staying at BWV. This will be our first trip for MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival!

:bounce: Lets see.... We live in florida and are dvc members, so we go quite often Feb 14, my birthday, feb 23-mar 3, son visiting with girlfriend from nj, April, not during easter or spring break, May, just before school lets out, Last part of August when kids start back to school, Sept., after labor day when all kids are back in school, October and november for halloween and food and wine festival,oops, almost forgot during flower and garden show, whenever that will be this year, and a couple of times during Nov. and Dec. for the holidays. I think that about does it.:jester:

I've got 2 trips planned. The first one will be in May to have my planning session for my WDW wedding. I'm not sure where we'll be staying for that trip, and it will be a short trip without much park time, since we're really there to plan the wedding. The next trip will be for my wedding and honeymoon in December. We will be staying at the GF and BWI for that trip, and I'm sure we'll eat at some old favorite restaurants as well as try some new ones. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!